PROJECT COMPLETE!

Hello and goodbye readers...

I cannot even believe it, but my genius hour project is finally completed. I have put a lot of time and effort into making this project something I could be proud of and I feel like I have accomplished that. It has been challenging at some points, but I do feel like I have made a difference in my own life. I also feel like I have answered the main question of my project, which was: How does the incorporation of yoga into my morning routine impact my health?


Taking a look at my progress log, I can see how my health has changed since I began my yoga and meditation journey. I feel as though I have accomplished a lot. The main differences I have felt in my body has been through my energy levels and my body image. I have noticed a difference in how energized and concentrated I have been throughout my journey. I have also noticed how much stronger I feel physically.

My Genius Hour Experience

This Genius Hour Project has shown me how important it is to keep my students motivated in their learning. I have realized that being a motivated learner benefitted my education immensely. I have learned that through the incorporation of Genius Hour and other student-regulated projects I can have an effective and exciting learning environment for my students. I cannot wait to involve this type of learning and instruction into my classroom, so my students feel like they are in charge of their own education.

Before I go...

To all future teacher candidates who are going to participate in Genius Hour here is a piece of advice:
Pick something you love and stick with it, you will feel incredibly accomplished.

I want to thank my roommate, Jessica who has completed this journey with me. So proud of us! I also want to thank all of you for reading and joining my journey. This project has shown me the importance of self-care and health and I am so happy I got to share it with all of you.

AND WITHOUT FURTHER ADO


Comments